Wednesday 15 June 2016

The rest with color pencils

Greetings,

In the previous article about the coloring book Coloring for adults , I wrote what exactly are coloring books for adults. The coloring books is the big boom. Manufacturers and art supplies they are harvest. I do not care. Even as a child I went to like stationery and still I do it- I buy anything, but I'm going to check out there (I love the smell of paper and pencils and color pencils:-))

I prefer paint color pencils mark Progresso.

Image source: http://www.decomania.cz/katalog/zbozi/malovani/voskovky/produkt/pastelky-24ks--progresso

Image source: http://www.utukana.cz/product/koh-i-noor-sada-progresso-aquarell-36ks

For me, the coloring pictures relax. :-) (But they say everyone :-D). With choose of images are difficult for me because I don't like coloring pictures of the books sold in stores I really resent (the whole coloring book I like need only 2 or 1 image).
 

I love the pictures of nature, rural and images that look like the photo.

Here are three of my painted images:


Original

















Colored

 




















Original





















Colored


















Original















Colored


















0 komentářů:

Post a Comment