Friday 13 May 2016

Irish flute - from the perspective of the beginner

Greetings,

Yesterday I finally ring awaited sms from the Czech Post that today I get the package. :-) I have long wondered if purchased Irish flute and on Monday I decided - Yes.

The problem is where to find the Czech Republic Irish flute. On eBay, I found it quite a bit, but I have no experience with that. Eventually I found a Czech trade www.whistleshop.cz , where I discovered the Irish flute.

And today it is come! :-) Classic Irish flute is made of wood. Today are manufactured from a metal or polymer. Mine is just made of polymer - for my playing is enough I do not need an expensive flute. I am a beginner.

https://www.tonydixonmusic.co.uk/

This flute is made by Tony Dixon. It is one piece, measuring about 60 cm. Holding as well as flute.

I was surprised how far are holes (there are 6 holes). The second problem is the holding flutes - diagonally left or right? I came to the conclusion - diagonally right (just do not ask me for God's sake, how I came to that conclusion, I have the flute at home just a few hours :-D) Come watch a few youtube tutorials and it will be clear. :-). And finally, the problem number three. How this tool I longed to coax sound - deliberately I say "sound" and not "tone", in that it is a huge of difference. :-D. I managed to get up after a grueling 45 minutes. and it more or less by accident. :-)

After my first hour of exercise, I was very breathless, but happy!

P. S. This article is written from the perspective of a beginner and I do not aim at anyone advise or instruct anyone.

Thank you for reading and sorry for my English



0 komentářů:

Post a Comment