Wednesday 22 June 2016

Back to study

Last year I began to play with the idea to start studying again. One study I have successfully behind. I studied philology - Czech language and literature and then started working as a librarian in the library of our county (worked there for six years now).

A year ago, however, I began to think about their future education. I'm working on bibliographical department and library of old prints and history to me breathe on every corner. :-) In January this year I was in college submit an application to the
specialization of Cultural-historical and museological study and I began diligently to repeat history by high school history textbooks, which, due to the fact that I work in the library was not a problem. :-D I am very also helped webpage school teacher Peter Daubner - Textbooks history (in Czech language).

In early May I got e-mail from the faculty, where I was notified date of the entrance exam - 6. 6. 2016 (the magic date :-) ). Does exam preparation is even doubled. Fourteen days before the exam, I became very nervous and I felt that my head was left all acquired knowledge :-P :-D - classic, everybody know it. I don't know what fool around - one
specialization on university It wants peace. I'm going to just try (this is the sentence I repeated 5 times per day to fit into the rest - I have a terrible :-D).

6. 6. 2016 - Day "D" is here. The test began at 9:00 am. Because I have disability (I have an electric wheelchair) and I write slowly so I extended the time to complete the test. That meant that in order for me to extend the time, I had to write the test in another room than others. So I was sent to a professor cabinet where the test was presented to me. The Cabinet was to me a very kind lady professor. :-)

Test I quickly scanned the acute eye and quickly assessed: :-P :-D 2 sheets of questions (from both sides) - about 40 questions, the form of options a) b) c) d) and last about 6 questions - write own answer. I sank into silence and started to fill. I admit that some questions I shot a little bit from the side - ie. The gradual elimination of options, I came to that which was right (or so I thought at least :-D). Some came to me easy, but something hellishly difficult. :-) When I finished the test, I discovered I managed test in normal time not extended the limit. :-). I said goodbye to Mrs. Professor and went home. It's behind me now and just wait for the results - said to be in a week.

I lasted a week, but then I went to university portal maybe 5 times a day ... the wait is horror ... and yesterday finally - I accepted to study! Hurrah! I am very happy. :-) I'm probably crazy, but there oprvdu forward. :-)

I hope you get bored article. Thank you very much for reading :-)

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment