Sunday 26 June 2016

New member of my family

It's been 3 years since I have no dog. He lived with us for 15 years (with me and grandma). :-) It was crossbreed rabbit dachshund and chihuahua, he named Baby. :-)






























 Once in a while I was looking for on the internet advertisements puppies, because we consider grandmother new friend. On Thursday I found an advertisement. Mrs. offered for a 3 puppies. We were with Grandma one of them picked him right at Mrs. booked by phone.

On Friday, we prepare everything we will need - Visiting pet (leash, collar, granules and lair).

And yesterday we drove for him. :-) Journey to town Ústi nad Labem lasted 2.5 hours. There and 2.5 h. Back. It was difficult mainly because it was hot. :-P

The breeder welcomed us, sat in the garden and launched čivavek pack. The arms then brought our own and put it in my lap:

Poppy
named Poppy and his two months. It's a dog breed chihuahuas. :-) The breeder told me everything about pumpkin (veterinary treatment, basic skills, ...), gave me a vaccination certificate and pellets, Dorothy and toys for Poppyho. We said goodbye and walked back home. :-)

We arrived home late in the afternoon and we tee off fatigue.








Thank you for reading to the end :-)

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment