Saturday 7 May 2016

Saturday in May with horses

Today I have a beautiful spring day and I went with my mum for a long time with horses - finally! I'm like a little girl, but I can not help it. :-)

Ranch Srbsko (located in the Czech Paradise) I ride second year the horses. I found them on the internet and in the summer of 2014 I went there with my grandmother on vacation. It is a small family ranch and farm farming according to the principles of Permaculture management (more about permaculture, you can find here). The owners are very nice people. Since then, I try to go there once every 14 days, so I rode on horseback. Rides take place in complete peace and quiet, which is very important.

 For many people, riding even a kind of relaxation and fun (on Iternet is riding subsumed into agri-tourism), for me it is fun, relaxation, but also rehabilitation - this is called hipotheraphy (therapy with horses).

 In the Czech Republic there are several stables that deal hipotherapy professionally. Their team includes therapists and called. Conductors (grooms). According to me, but they have several drawbacks:

- Hipotherapy you must be prescribed by a doctor - otherwise you do not take such a center (dare to say that you have Alegia :-D)- That you prescribe it to your doctor distasteful does not mean anything - if therapist center tells you that you are not suitable for therapy -> you are unlucky :-P- You are of legal age -> you're out of luck - the center is only hadicapovaným children (but it is a problem všeobený - about the need ever :-))- Is not covered by health insurance - so for exercise unit (15-30 min) will pay CZK 330.I do not want to throw all these centers into one bag, many people definitely helped, but I have a bad experience.


 The mare which I ride a thoroughbred named Margita. If she goes to the trip with rider, she trying to what the rider keep but in circular enclosure is she likes a lamb. The owner told me that he once Margitka remembered his racing years, when she ran steaplechase and put him one such race :-D (it happened just once).

Saddled (ready) Margita involves lay on her back riding blanket (the bigger, the better - using western) and vaulting handles (used for vaulting) and on the handlebars I have attached clamp straps and their brackets (those with at hypotherapy used but me it suits). No saddle - this limiting the contact between me and the bridge and the effect would have failed.I have cerebral palsy (CP) and riding on Margit help me relax cramps (spasms), keeping my balance, limbs and blood supply due to movements horse Basin (the hind legs) is my body "learns" the proper movement patterns - and incidentally walking pattern. I am on electric weelchair and within the rehabilitation I was able to do a few steps with the help of walkers and foreign aid, and after (even just one) riding suddenly my body knows how to do various movements a little better (keep it so up to a week). .They say that horses can sense the mood and physical capabilities of the rider. Is it true. When you are restless horse sense and it does not cooperate. With Margitka got it anyway. :-) I'm going in circular enclosure (owner mare conductor) and instead sat in the middle slipping to the left side - and Margit? Slow or completely stop and wait until I sit better (nobody told her to no command does). The same thing happens when I have cramps in the hands or feet - Margit stop and wait until you loose. :-) For example, today I say to the owner: "Let the last two rounds. Then I talking with owner about something and I suddenly looking Margit took me exactly two wheels and stopped at the exit of circular enclosure! :-) I do not know, but I think it was not random.

Thank you for reading and sorry for my English



0 komentářů:

Post a Comment