Thursday 28 April 2016

Map of Ireland ☘☘☘

Greetings all,

I went to the bookshop and I bought map of Ireland. It was a decision that I made a long time ago, because I have gone around the bookshop two month ago and I thought what if I had bought it. :-) All the people who know me, know that my big dream is to visit Ireland. ☘ I don´t enjoy looking on the map online. I enjoy when my finger goes to street on paper map. :-)  when I was a small girl I went abroad every year with my grandma (she is a great woman) - Italian, Spain, Croatian, Greek, ...


Now I can plan my future journey. It will be a little dificult. I don´t want a tour, because I want to spend the first day in co. Sligo and  the second day in for example in co. Cork is hard for me and my weelchair. :-)  I want to choose one place, which I will visit. I wish visit Cork city and his surroudings. I read, this city is one of most handicap friendly. :-)

If you know, something interesting place or Cork city or co. Cork, please write me about it. Thanks.

This is a long-time plan, I want to go in three years´ time. I will have to find good bro, who will travel to Ireland with me. Mabye you think, my plans are silly.

Thank you for reading. :-)


0 komentářů:

Post a Comment