Sunday 12 February 2017

My crazy exam time

Some of us may have forgotten how such an examination period looks - yes, I admit ... I also forgot. πŸ˜€




My first studies at the university I graduated in 2011 and immediately afterwards I started to work as a librarian. In September last year, I came back to school. And if I thought that during the course do not have anything on time, an examination clearly showed me what it means to have no time.πŸ˜† After Christmas, the teacher gave us time to relax for a week, so my first test start until the second week of January.

To make matters worse, called me a company that we have to redo a bathroom to be wheelchair accessible (because I'm in a wheelchair I need a shower instead of baths), they will arrive on January 9 to start demolition work. 😯 ... That's a pretty beginning ...

In the Monday, January 9th that artisans were already in 7.30h. and I was the sounds of hammers and jackhammers repeated at the first exam - Prehistory, I wrote the following day. On Tuesday I went to the exam - I done it πŸ˜‰ Wednesday hurray last lesson - incidentally caught me head of the department, whether they come by with him after the lesson for consultation on my essay (about πŸ˜› maybe next time). Thursday and Friday + weekend are free days. These days, perhaps to myself cram Latin and auxiliary historical sciences - tests on Monday and Tuesday (16 and 17 January).

On Thursday, I decided that to school on those two tests can not, because we have no access to water (do we have but very limited) and dirty into the school's aim is not, not really. πŸ˜– admit that there were other reasons - try to go out on the electric wheelchair when not cleaned snow from roads (let alone sidewalks). Plunging the front wheels in the snow and rake and rake ... 😁 So it's decided - examination of Latin and Auxiliary Historical Sciences (no one tells them otherwise than PVH) are moved to the next possible date (the first Monday, the 23rd and Tuesday 24st January). I do not know if I should rejoice or of being nervous.

On Sunday (January 15st) at 8.00h. I am writing colleague from work I wonder if I have done the research on it today I surrender to her on Monday to send a student ... I am sitting behind my laptop as a search transfixed ... what !? 😱 πŸ’₯I looked to work on mail messages ... and damm... this a research, I completely bricked. Well no, I'm going to work hard. So the search, which got an average time of 14 days, so I soften for 2h. (πŸ˜› my new record) and sent a colleague. UF.

Craftsmen successfully work on our bathroom and I on January 17 on Tuesday heard from the university website that 20 January am writing in Psychology 😯 Help! They are not climbing psychological babble my head. 😦

20. 1. there is a five-hour marathon begins. The test starts at 10.00h. They'll write three groups together in a huge aule.VyučujΓ­cΓ­ lost more than 30 minutes. later (our n Ervy probably soon burst 😀) should be three types of tests (for 3 groups). For our group of professor found that the questions are too difficult for us, so we invented another. After the test, JME, some of us went straight to the oral exam (even me). There he tried three at once - awesome πŸ˜€MΔ›li we describe a film selected from a psychological point of view (I had the King's speech). Only when we climbed out of the office, we have the courage to look at the price ... We are all for 1 😲 (I had to go there again - I did not believe).

Next weekend the 12th 1 to 22 first) I repeat Latin and PVH. It is quiet here - the weekend there are craftsmen - Everybody, so with gusto. At my university portal and added another test on Wednesday, the 25th of the first introduction to the history ... 3 exams just like after another - it will mazec.😳

Monday (23. 1.) I am coming to the exam from Latin. During the semester, I went to the school building to the back door, but due to falling ice from the roof of the entrance was closed, so you must use the CLIMBER and then the elevator ... I'm super test of nerves and yet this is it ... the exam I lost about 10 minutes later - everyone already written ... naosΓ‘nΓ­ After the test, I just waited for the results - I got it! πŸ˜€ (although my ears are sore, but I got it). Throughout the afternoon until evening I repeated PVH.

Tuesday (24. 1.) Check to school is repeated in the same spirit as Monday and I grow πŸ˜’ - I'll be late again. Fortunately, the head of the department delayed 30 min., So everything was cool. However, the test was absolutely KO. There also gave information about which lectures talked about just as marginal and therefore irrelevant. 😡 practical part of the test, I managed to (find a publisher and recipient lists, and place and date of writing papers), so maybe ... I waited for the outcome ... She did. 😭 The correction test going seventh second

Palaeographical reader - Zdena HledΓ­kovΓ‘

After returning from a failed exam, I decided to test others moved to February - I got scared that they will not do further tests.

Artisans their work, and we finished it with her grandmother have a beautiful bathroom. 😊

Immediately 1. 2. (Wednesday) I went for a test of an introduction to the culture. It was an oral exam. I had to pull two questions: 1. Bronze 2. Life and Aztecs. The Aztecs gave me a hard time, but I finally did it. πŸ˜€

next day I went to another oral test and an introduction to the history. There it was pretty good. Rather it was a practical knowledge - how to write a term paper or Bachelors what I read historical works, etc. ...

It's the weekend and on Monday and Tuesday are waiting for me the last two tests - a German and feared PVH. So the usual procedure - earbuds and learn.

Tuesday (6. 2.) exam in German. I made an oral examination (due to my handicap pommaleji writing, so it's better for me oral examination). I arrived at the Department of German (problems with stair climbing slowly surely getting used πŸ˜›). Professor anywhere yet. 😎 should be noted that many people in our year German at primary school or secondary school had, plus us on this subject made by the faculty wrong schedule, so we were enrolled in distance learning and had two lectures per semester, and otherwise it was up to us (I mean self-study at home) and professor 😐 already arrived (he and 30 to 35 years old and is very hyperactive little man πŸ˜€). VlΓ­tnul into his office with the words "I prepare something for you." Then vykouknul the door kacelΓ‘Ε™ about 3 more times - each time with dopňujΓ­cΓ­ question. When he probably decided that he is ready, he invited me in. It looks more like a cozy lounge area than kacelΓ‘Ε™ department head. He gave me a place at the table across from each other and sat in a chair (he was wearing a black T-shirt with a picture of the tram and the inscription "is riding on best black" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜) ... I am not on trial? The professor opened the textbook began looking for a suitable exercise would test started (he was not ready! 😁). After what I have fulfilled my workout chose 3 further. Then he told me that I did the exam and enrolled me in the index. It took less than 10 min.😎 After returning from school to repeat PVH tomorrow's exam. I get it into the heads do not lie at all. 😟

Wednesday (7. 2.) before me correction test of PVH. The theoretical part perhaps mastered, but the practical part is perhaps even worse than the last. 😡

Palaeographical reader - Zdena HledΓ­kovΓ‘


Eventually I did PVH (thanks to that list), 😭 so this course I will have to re-enroll next year (at least with versely the papers and nothing surprised me anymore).

Although I have a test done, incredibly relieved I am - I have collected the required number of credits and can advance to the next semester. πŸ˜‰ Now I have a week off before we start the summer semester.



0 komentΓ‘Ε™Ε―:

Post a Comment