Thursday 16 February 2017

Preparing to decoupage

Hello,

I promised after "examination" I will do little joy and buy crayons Progresso for my coloring, but because I was on the day of the last test forgot my wallet at home, so nothing came of it and everything turned out differently ... 😁

Yesterday I found the online shop wooden box on handkerchiefs. I had never seen it (paper napkinins I always be bought in the paper box). And because I am a creative person, I began to think how and what to pack to paint or otherwise decorate. In one Facebook group gave me some good ideas and I decided to Decoupage - decoupage.


http://www.svetcz.cz/krabicka-na-kapesniky-na-decoupage-kapes4

That evening I looked down on YouTube some videos on the topic of decoupage and this morning I found an internet shop where things are necessary for this technique.

In addition to boxes Kleenex, I do virtual shopping cart yet happened glue + paint, even then a wooden piggy bank (like in the future and save up something - to finish it by svého😛) and added I was still very nice washi tape (it will be 😊 other use). Now just fill in the details and upload your. I admit that I'm doing this for the first time, so hopefully everything will be ok. Countdown to me came payment instructions ... paid and now just wait for the package.

Akrylouvou white color and nice napkins I find in our stationery and galanterce (there napkins sold by the piece ane whole packages). 😊

So before the summer semester gets underway, I am on weekends entertainment. I do not know how it comes off, but he did joy.😁

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment