Tuesday 6 September 2016

From the working process back to study

As I wrote in my last post, Back to study , I did the entrance exams to college to study Cultural-historical and museological studies and from that will probably depend on the articles on my blog (I admit that handmade am now also postponed, so in boxes with this theme is not much).
One study in college I have done - discipline Philology - Czech language and literature, with a focus on journalism. It may therefore me to be a journalist, or I can work in TV or radio - but given my talk (ie the pattern "as my beak grow") and terrible stage fright me, nobody forced him to speak in front of people (let alone in any medium), and even a pair of oxen. :-D Total Philology me entertained, but it still I felt, it was not right way.

This new study take it as another opportunity (only when writing this blog) to explore and experience something new. From 31. 8. 2016, I am officially listener of field ultural-historical and museological studies (I'm starting from 1 October). I am extending an education that is needed among others in libraries (the library work in the department of bibliography and old prints). The library is no longer just a place where people borrow books, but the library is trying to organize the various exhibitions and lectures on various topics that people are interested. Originally, I wanted to study this field right after high school, but because I studied economic high school where history where we had just two years (it was not a graduation course), I had had a fear of the admission procedure.

I love to share with you new lessons learned and here on the blog. :-) I hope you'll have to continue like that. Thanks for reading and sorry for my English.

 

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment